Supporting Retail Technology Implementation and Rollout
To meet the relentless and ever-growing demands of the retail industry, you need new technology solutions that can keep up. You also need the in-house resources and training to launch a new project. Any delay in the implementation process can lead to additional costs, business disruptions, and missed sales opportunities.
Radius Can Take on Any Project, No Matter How Big or Complex
Our reach extends to a nationwide managed workforce of field service technicians and forward-stocking locations. Regardless of the scale and scope of your project, we have the resources and expertise to work with your team every step of the way to achieve your implementation goals.
Our Project Team
- Solution architects
- Resource managers
- Best-in-the-industry project managers
- 24x7x365 help desk, dispatch, and technical support
Project Deployment Services
- Implementation – Technology deployment for store, DC, and enterprise
- Installation – Hardware, software, networking, and wiring
- Technology Moves, Adds, and Changes
- Replacement – Swap out legacy systems with new systems
- End-of-Life and Green Disposal – Return or destroy old equipment
A Single Source for Retail Repairs You Can Trust
Radius is proud to be a cost-effective source for hardware repairs and support services for all multi-vendor equipment. We deliver a unique, behind-the-scenes process that enables you to reduce costs and increase the profitability of your business.
Our solutions address most of the technology utilized in your retail environment, including store, warehouse, and enterprise platforms.
- Repair — We provide a broad level of repairs that extends the useful life of equipment, reduces scrap, and protects your investment in spares and components.
- Equipment Health Monitoring — Monitoring extends to each device, from the onset of its support until the unit is retired from service. We’ll also track each serial number and its unique service history.
- Inventory Management — We can track inventory parts through our partner portal.
- Warranty Management
- End-of-Life, Green Disposal
- Spare in the Air — Advanced exchange and replacement services that eliminate customer downtime.
- Extended OEM Service — OEM service that lasts long after the manufacturer support ends.
Technology Staging, Integration, and Warehouse Consolidation
A Central Warehousing and Integration Location to Stage Equipment
For retailers, a technology upgrade or implementation project isn’t always a straight and narrow process. It can get pretty complex. Retailers have to navigate disparate hardware components that come from multiple manufacturers. Each of these components also requires specific staging and integration processes.
With Radius’ dedicated warehousing and integration center, you can bring these components together while meeting those specific staging requirements.
Our Project Managers Work Closely with You to Understand Your Requirements
All of our service approaches are tailored around your needs. We will take the time to understand your technical requirements for equipment build, staging, software load, and personalization processes.
In addition, according to your rollout schedule, our team will coordinate with yours to ensure all shipments are delivered accurately and on time.
Our Dedicated Services
- Hardware assembly
- Hardware burn-in and testing
- Software load and personalization
- Product consolidation
- Customized packing and shipping
- Rollout management according to serial number reporting and shipment tracking
Full Service Financing
The retail industry is constantly under budget pressure. You have to get the most out of your current technology investments while affordably moving forward with your strategic technology vision. We have the payment solutions and services to help you navigate past the budget obstacles that stand between your current environment and your business goals. You know where you want to go; we know how to help you get there.
- A single financial agreement that consolidates multiple solutions, vendors, products, and processes while simplifying your financial management.
- Asset buyback of your old, marketable, business-owned hardware at a negotiated fixed price, which relieves you of the logistical responsibilities and can help fund new technology investments.